Villa Portsea - Petitenget, Seminyak
Located in one of the best parts
of Seminyak, this up and coming area named Petitenget is
so close all the best restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Enough to satisfy the fussiest of holiday makers.
So if location is important to you, this is the villa
Villa Portsea was designed by an
Australian couple that regularly visited Bali over the last
20 years, finally deciding to build their own villa based upon
all their hotel and villa experiences. They like to think
that Villa Portsea has many little things that some villas
JULY GREAT DEALS 2
OR 1 BEDROOM AT VILLA PORTSEA BALI
LAST MINUTE & LONG STAY BOOKINGS DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Nearby you will find some of the best restaurants such as
Sarong, Metis, Sardine, Hu’u Bar, La Lucciola
Living Room. The famous "Eat Street" is
also a mere 3
minutes taxi ride away allowing for many other cafe,
bar and restaurant options
from which to choose.
If you are keen party people; Potato Head, W Hotel, and Ku De Ta,
plus many more are all very close, but not so close they
keep you awake all night!
The villa is also not to far away from the beach so that
early morning walk is also an option!
The villa itself is located 80 meters down a small
'gang' (street) with other private villas. This gang
connects to the main road that runs through Petitenget.
At the end of this gang is a Circle K that stocks drinks,
groceries and other basic items you would find at
a convenience store. From this main road you will also where you will find
taxis to take you anywhere you desire.
The villa was designed with space in mind, and the
level of quality extremely important (especially as the owners
use this villa as their own Bali retreat) so herewith
find a list of what the villa offers:
- 2 large bedrooms: the main bedroom with a super
king bed and the second bedroom with 2x king singles
that may be used as one main bed, or two single beds
- Full walk through robes with plenty of space to
hang and place your clothing plus storage to place your suitcases
out of the way.
- Security safes in both bedrooms.
- Large en-suites with double showers and his and
her hand basins.
- Additional outside bath and separate outside shower
- Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool
and dark if required for a long lie-in.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the
- 3.2 meter ceiling’s to give a great sense of
- A large family room with full kitchen facilities,
a 6 seater dining table and two sofa chairs to
- Large Samsung fridge with ice maker and
continuous fresh, drinkable, cold water.
- Bi-fold door that can be closed or opened on to
the pool area.
- Upstairs is an air-conditioned lounge with a
large TV, DVD and sound system (iPod and iPhone
- Also upstairs is a 3rd bathroom complete with
- Upstairs and outside are large rooftop areas that can be
used for sunbathing.
- Also upstairs is a 6 seater outdoor setting for
having that quiet drink whilst watching the sun go
- The pool has been designed with a 600 mm deep
swim out for small children or for reading that book
whilst sitting in the pool; the rest of the pool is
also quite deep (in comparison to other villas).
- 3 large water statues can be switched on to produce a
tranquil water feature that cascade into the pool.
- The villa has a lock up garage so if you hire a
motor bike there is adequate storage room.
- The villa is not overlooked by any other
building and is
very private. So if a full sun tan is what you
require or a
private skinny dip, this is easily
Staff at the Villa:
During the day there are one, sometimes two full time
staff that serve with breakfast (if required) and
perform all the villa duties. If you prefer privacy, once
they have made the beds and
cleaned the villa you can ask to be left alone. The
choice is yours! Security
guard will secure the villa each day from 9 pm to 5 am.
VISIT ITS OFFICIAL WEBSITE
|For further information and bookings,
please use the enquiry or booking
related links above. For an urgent
matters, you may contact the reservation
Phone 1: +62 361 9004777
Phone 2: +62 361 9004778
Facsimile: +62 361 9004779
Mobile or SMS (text) message: +62 81 2388 9527 (for international call), 081 2388 9527 (for local call) or